21 ago 2012

Boo Radley's diary

http://2.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/37/70/d8ec8fdef493dd4d59e5fe18cfd0e7b0.jpg
April 13th, 1931
              Dear diary:
                               It is weird that this these children I see treat me like a man, like a person, more like a ghost as most people treat me and see me. I... I think I like this children, I would like to experiment what do they think of me and how do they see me.
                                But I won't be able to do so if any of the kids get seriously injured, like what this guy... what's his name? Bob Ewel wants to do. I know that Bob is planning to hurt this kids because he wants to take vengance of Atticus.
                              I won't let him or anybody else hurt the children that saw me like a person for the first time. The only way I can be sure that these children are healthly and all good is following them and protecting them, everywhere. The danger may be after every corner, and I will not loose the only thing that I've ever cared about for me not doing nothing! I will protect this children and I will find out what do they think of me!

April 30th, 1931
             Dear diary:
                              Is incredibe the astonishing amount of problems these children get in! They had entered to black balconies in it's father court, they have been in black places drinking alcohol (at least, i saw them drinking something inside a paper bag, I think it is alcohol).
                              The other day, I was seeing them eat at miss Mudie's house, and a friend of her entered the room after the kids left, saying that Bob has accosed Atticus in the morning, saying he will take revenge. I need to be more attentive than i've never been, i a not going to let Bob get to this children!

May 21st, 1931
             Dear diary:
                          Today, after the party... Bob attacked the children. Luckily I was there in the forest and stop him, but i could not stop him from hurting Jem. I took him home, leaved him on he first bed I saw, and when I was about to go... I heard Atticus' steps. I ran and hide behind the door. I was there for hours, waiting for all of them to leave, but they keep arriving the medic, the detecive, Atticus and Scout. I could not go out.
http://www1.ccs.k12.in.us/uploads/0003/6196/Scout.jpg                          There was when Scout saw me, she closed the door, showing my position, and I saw her closely o the eyes for the first time. That second my heart stopped, Would she like me? Would she ran scared? But I recovered the breath instantly as I saw her smile, arising in his face. Then we had a moment to... share looks in her swing, I was to shocked to talk, but it was nice to finally see that this childre really like me and that they now see me like the real person I am.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario